Media consumption is one of the major hobby of people and with more and more increasing no of websites and publishers there is a high number of chances about the people download more and more video onto their devices. Although the internet is becoming mainstream and people are using internet daily but keeping offline video for children and other such thing is still in practice and will be for a long time.
Vidmate is a great application for Android, iOS, Blackberry and even comes with an application for PC. Vidmate app is available across all the different platform and can be downloaded via Vidmate.org.in. But before downloading let us know a bit of history about Vidmate app. You can get the full guide on https://vidmateapk.co.in/
It was introduced around 2 years back when internet was not as mainstream and people used to download videos to watch at a later stage. Videos which are available on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter were not easily downloadable and it required special apps to do so out of which Vidmate was one such special application. Working and User Interface of the Vidmate app have stayed more or less the same without any much overhaul to the application. Developer stayed with the basic theme and kept for the ambiance of the application.
Talking about the Vidmate Video Downloader it is the best video downloader feature because it not only allows the user to resume and pause the downloads of the video but is also completely free of cost. As of 2018 the application is running the version 3.1.2 and have over 50,00,000+ downloads.
Let us now have a look at the procedure to install Vidmate app on Android.
- Download Vidmate.apk file on your laptop or directly on your smartphone from vidmate’s official website.
- If you downloaded via your laptop/computer use a data cable to transfer to SD Card.
- Once you have the application on your phone.
- You have to head to security settings under the settings page of the phone. Where you have to apply allow installations from unknown sources.
- Once done locate the Vidmate.apk file on the phone and click on it to run.
- Allow all the necessary permissions to the application and click on next to install.
- Once you are done with the installation process you can easily open the app and start downloading videos on the go.
These are the steps to install Vidmate on your android phone. Do let us know in the comment section below if you have any issue in installing Vidmate on your PC.