How To Update Moto Z Play to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually – Moto Z Play starts receiving android nougat update. so it will take a week or more to get the update on all devices. So here we provide OTA Link for update moto z play to android nougat manually. you can manually update Moto Z Play to Android 7.0 Nougat via your PC.
The Update brings various new features and performance, new multi-tasking feature, new notification features, enhanced battery life saving feature, mobile data saving in stand-by mode, many value-added features and Android’s January security.
So check out below tutorial & update your Moto Z Play to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually.
Disclaimer – Techhindi.org is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Steps To Update Moto Z Play to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
- First Enable ‘USB Debugging’ in Developer Options’ menu.
- Download Moto Z Play Nougat OTA update file and save the file where ADB is installed.
- Now, switch off the phone and turn it on by pressing Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- In recovery mode, choose ‘Apply update from ADB’ and then connect your phone to PC.
- Go to the folder where OTA update file is saved and open a command window from there (press Shift key, right click and choose open command window here)
- Check your device for proper connection by issuing the below command:
7. If your device is listed, then issue the below command to sideload. (If your device is not listed, install proper ADB driver)
adb sideload filename.zip
8. After the process completes, reboot your phone.
If you like our tutorial then share your feedback via Comment in below comment box. 🙂