Sony Xperia XZ1 Announced With Snapdragon 835, Android 8.0 Oreo – Sony announced its latest flagship Smartphone ‘Xperia XZ1’ at the IFA 2017 in Berlin. It comes with a 5.2-inch 1080p HDR screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform and its first phone to come with Android Oreo.
It has a 19-megapixel Motion Eye camera with 1/ 2.3″ Exmor RS memory stacked sensor, 960 fps super slow motion videos, Predictive Capture, Anti-distortion shutter, Triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilization for shake-free videos, similar to the XZs.
It packs a 13-megapixel front-facing camera and also has a dedicated camera shutter button. It has IP65/68 ratings for dust and water resistance. The Smartphone comes in Moonlit Blue, Venus Pink, Warm Silver, and Black colors and will roll out globally starting from September 2017.
Sony Xperia XZ1 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) HDR TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual SIM
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Dimensions: 156 x 77 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 2700mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging