How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone – Now You can easily recover your all deleted contacts on your iPhone. you can easily delete contact from your iPhone but what if you accidentally deleted the wrong contact or lost all of them? It’s probably one of the worst nightmares that could happen to any smartphone user. So here we come back with new tutorial regarding How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone. Check out below for more information.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone –
- Firstly Go to your iPhone’s Settings -> iCloud and disable “Contacts” if it’s enabled.
- When you disable contacts, you will see a prompt on your asking you to either keep the previously synced contacts or delete them. Just tap on “Keep on My iPhone”
- Once you’re done, enable “Contacts” for your iCloud account once again and tap on “Merge”.
- Done..!! Now Just wait for a while until iCloud merges all the contacts to your iPhone. The lost or deleted contacts are usually still stored on your iCloud account. So, once it gets merged, those contacts will also show up on your iPhone.
Restore iPhone Contacts Using iTunes Backup
- First Open iTunes on your computer and click on the phone icon.
- Then Click On “Restore Backup” if you’ve already backed up data from your iPhone to your computer previously.
- Once done, by using the dropdown, choose the particular backup that was done before you lost or deleted the contacts on your iPhone and click on “Restore”.
- Done..!! wait for the restore process to finish, as it will take a few minutes. Once completed, you’ll be able to see all the lost or deleted contacts back on your iPhone.