RBI doesn’t announced rumoured NGC Tech Feature of New 2000 Rupee Note. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday announced that the existing 500 and 1,000 rupee notes being demonetised, and they will be replaced by new 500 and 2,000 rupee notes. RBI has released some images & details About the new notes of 2000 rupees and 500 rupees, But even before Tuesday worth talking about there being around were ahead on WhatsApp. 2000 Rupee NOTE A ‘nano-GPS chip is – anywhere that could be used to keep track of notes – aka NGC.
New Update :- Cash withdrawal limit at ATMs raised to Rs 2,500 per day, exchange limit to Rs 4,500 a day, weekly withdrawal limit to 24K.
There are some tech may be involved In the Rs.500 and Rs. 2000 notes entered by the Reserve Bank of India or at least that’s what it’s all said rumors. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today in an address to the nation, announced that the existing Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 rupee notes “worthless piece of paper would be nothing more than”. These notes are no longer legal tender, now. Rumours included some interesting technology, and we have not yet confirmed, they say, what to say here:-
- Obviously, the new notes Nano GPS chips installed on them, the track will have. These chips also called satellites 120 meters below ground level will allow you to track currency.
- In addition, rumors that the Nano GPS chips have no power source, which is true without works is quite interesting.
- In addition, large amounts of money automatically track satellites anywhere in the store, and the department will pass on the information.
- After the currency section of the track and recover, if it can be found to be illegal.
- Nano-GPS removing alleged currency would render pointless in the first place.
The track block and recovery of black money would seem like an effective way, there is no confirmation if it’s not true. In fact, the so-called Nano GPS RFID technology seems like more. Well, RFID tags serve as signal reflectors. It sends a signal to a satellite tag, it simply reflects the signal, which means revealing the exact coordinates of the currency. This, in turn, allows the tracking of the currency.
Here RBI Dismisses Rumours of GPS-enabled Rs 2,000 Notes. RBI rumors as “conceived figments” a new series of Rs 2,000 a GPS chip that government tracking illegal money transactions will come along that will help is rejected.
Here RBI issues ₹2000 note in new series
RBI tweeted about the new allocation of Rs. 2000 Note Tuesday. That list does not include the main features to note, as mentioned above technologies. “Such a technology in the world does not exist at the moment, so we can implement such a feature?” RBI spokesperson Aplana Killawala told to News18.
RBI issues ₹2000 note in new series pic.twitter.com/7Ob2j1t6Ab
— ReserveBankOfIndia (@RBI) November 8, 2016
On the back
1. See through register with denominational numeral 2000
2. Latent image with denominational numeral 2000
3. Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari
4. Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre
5. Micro letters ‘RBI’ and ‘2000’ on the left side of the banknote
6. Windowed security thread with inscriptions ‘भारत’, RBI and 2000 on banknotes with colour shift. Colour of the thread changes from green to blue when the note is tilted
7. Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards right
8. Denominational numeral with Rupee Symbol, ₹2000 in colour changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right
9. Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right
10. Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype (2000) watermarks
11. Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side
For visually impaired
1. Intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, bleed lines and identity mark
2. Horizontal rectangle with ₹2000 in raised print on the right
3. Seven angular bleed lines on left and right side in raised print
On the back
1. Year of printing of the note on the left
2. Swachh Bharat logo with slogan
3. Language panel towards the centre
4. Motif of Mangalayan
5. Denominational numeral २००० in Devnagari
6. Dimension of the banknote will be 66 mm × 166 mm