Lineage OS Supported Device List and Downloads – Everyone heard the news about the CyanogenMod. The company which was shut down on 31st December. This was one of the best Android ROM which was having the amazing features. The CyanogenMod was known best for its customization. CyanogenMod discontinued and the latest ROM is launched which is Lineage OS Android ROM. Lineage OS Supported Device
There were too many devices which were having the CyanogenMod ROM installed. They were getting the latest OTA updates now all these will be discontinued and they won’t be getting the latest updates. If they know changing the ROM they can do so and enjoy LineAge OS.
The users who were using CM 14.1 on their phone the last update of CM was on 25th December and new updates will never be launched and if want to update your phone to latest security patch and enjoy latest release then you can simply enjoy it by flashing LineAge OS on your smartphone. So check out below links & download LineageOS For your smartphone, Also We have added Installation Tutorial..!! Lineage OS Supported Device.
Lineage OS Supported Device List and Downloads
Samsung LineageOS ROMs
Google Nexus LineageOS ROMs
OnePlus LineageOS ROMs
Motorola LineageOS ROMs
LG LineageOS ROMs
Sony LineageOS ROMs
Asus LineageOS ROMs
HTC LineageOS ROMs
Xiaomi LineageOS ROMs
Lenovo LineageOS ROMs
Micromax & YU LineageOS ROMs
LineageOS ROMs for other devices
- Download LineageOS And Gapps for your device & Transfer both files in your Android device.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sdcard and select the zip file package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package.
- Once the installation process is finished successfully, Again Go to TWRP Main menu, Tap on Install & locate the GApps zip file. Swipe to install GApps Package.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Reboot into the system.