Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi Mi A1
Install TWRP Recovery – Xiaomi has launched Mi A1 Android One Smartphone with Google Partnership. It’s the First Xiaomi smartphone in ‘A’ Series Powered By Google. It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile platform.
See This – How to check if bootloader is unlocked
Mi A1 Android One has a fingerprint sensor on the back and the phone packs 3080mAh built-in battery also has a unibody metal design with rounded edges and is just 7.3mm thick. Mi A1 Android One phone comes with Google Stock Android-based Android 7.1 Nougat and it will receive Android 8.0 Oreo by 2017. Mi A1 will be the first smartphone to get Android P.
Here we talk about Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One. Using This tutorial, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi A1. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode. You have to follow Rooting Procedure after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone.
Disclaimer – Techhindi.org is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- Flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- Flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take Full NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- This Tutorial is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi A1.
- You need to unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly.
Download Required Files
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock on your Android device.
- Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4. Open a command window on your PC.
5. Boot your device into bootloader mode using the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
6. Once your device is in bootloader mode, issue the following command to unlock bootloader:
Fastboot OEM unlock
7. If you get a confirmation screen on your device. Press Volume Up button to highlight Yes and press Power button to select it. This will begin bootloader unlocking process, which shouldn’t last more than couple of minutes.
8. Once bootloader is unlocked, your device will reboot into bootloader mode. You need to boot it into system now using the command below:
9. During reboot, your device will go through a factory reset and then finally boot into system.
If you facing any issues related this tutorial then comment us freely in below comment section..!!! 🙂