How To Install Official CM14.1 (Android 7.1) On Redmi 3/Prime – CyanogenMod 14.1 is now Available for Redmi 3/Prime. Here CyanogenMod has just released its first nightly build of CM14.1 for Redmi 3/Prime. CM14.1 Comes with Nougat, Stock Android UI & More new featues with better performance. So if you have own Redmi 3/Prime then check out below tutorial for install CM 14.1 On your Redmi 3/Prime supported devices.
Both this device run on android marshmallow with Miui Software layer on board. Xiaomi will release Android Nougat Based Miui ROM For their xiaomi devices Soon but if you would like stock Android UI then you can install this CM14.1 On your device. So Now Check out below steps & enjoy Android Nougat Based version.
Disclaimer – Techhindi.Org is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Note – This ROM is released for testing purpose and may come across problems while using it on your phone. Also, you will not get all the features of CM now.
- Bootloader unlocked, root access and latest version of TWRP recovery installed
- Backup every important data you have on the phone
- Above 80% battery charge remaining on the phone
Download Required Files
How To Install Official CM14.1 (Android 7.1) On Redmi 3/Prime
- First Download Above Both file for Redmi 3/Prime & Also Download Android Nougat compatible Gapps package from above link & Save both zip files on your phone’s sd card.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sdcard and select the CyanogenMod .zip package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package. Also Install Gapps package as well.
- After successful complete installation, once again select ‘Wipe’ and wipe Cache & Dalvik cache to fix any boot loop issue.
- That’s It..!! Back to the main menu and select Reboot, then System. The device will now boot into CyanogenMod 14.1.
If you facing any problem relative this tutorial then comment us below on comment section..!!
Amazon Great Indian Sale :- Buy Now
Snapdeal Unbox India Sale – Visit Here
Visit Here For Amazing Daily Deals :- Click Here