Honor V9 announced With 6GB RAM, dual 12MP rear cameras – Huawei Honor announced ‘Honor V9’ its latest flagship smartphone in the honor series. it comes with a 5.7-inch Quad HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Kirin 960 SoC and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5 on top. It has dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with laser auto focus and 1.76-micron pixel size promising brilliant image quality in low-light conditions.
The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor on the back that you can use for Huawei Pay and a dedicated key on the right side for intelligent voice actions and quickly open apps. It packs a 4000mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Now, for the most important factor, pricing. It comes in Midnight black, Flame Red, Platinum Gold and Aurora blue colors and is priced at 2599 yuan | US$ 377 | Rs. 25,280 approx. for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 2999 yuan | US$ 435 | Rs. 29,170 approx. for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the top-end 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3499 yuan |US$ 508 | Rs. 34,035 approx. The V9 will go on sale at TMall, JD, and Suning on February 28th at 10am.
Honor V9 specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 processor (4 x 1.8GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 2.4GHz Cortex A73) with Mali G71 Octa-Core GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 157×77.5×6.97mm;Weight: 184g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3,900mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging