Gionee M2017 announced With Snapdragon 653, 6GB RAM, 7000mAh battery – Gionee has launched its M2017 premium smartphone in China. Gionee M2017 comes with 7000mAh polymer lithium-ion battery with its own intelligent power management system and low power consumption display, which promises up to 25 hours of continuous video playback and 915.42 hours of standby. The Smartphone has support for 24W Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and dual fast charging chip.
Gionee M2017 comes with 5.7-inch Quad HD AMOLED curved display with sapphire glass protection, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo OS 3.5 on top. The Device comes with a 12-megapixel and a 13-megapixel dual rear camera offering 2x optical zoom and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, also has a fingerprint sensor on the front.
The smartphone has been made available with a hefty base price of CNY 6,999 (US$ 1007 / Rs. 68240 approx.) in the country. Another version with an Italian custom alligator leather back panel costs CNY 16,999 (US$ 2446 / Rs. 1,65,740 approx.) In China, it is already available for pre-order.
Gionee M2017 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED curved glass display with sapphire glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor (Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB / 256GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.5
- 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.2×77.6×10.78mm;
- Weight: 238 grams
- 4GLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0