Gionee F5 announced With 4GB RAM, 4000mAh battery –
Gionee has come with its new latest smartphone F5 In ‘F’ Series. it has a 5.3-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-Core processor with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor on the front, below the display and packs a 4000mAh battery, also has a unibody metal design. The smartphone comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 1799 yuan | US$ 260 | Rs. 17,600 Roughly.
The smartphone comes with lots of bloatware apps which further eats up the available storage. it packs a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP front camera for selfies and video calls. The Smartphone support dual SIM dual standby and offers 4G VoLTE for faster data speeds. there are also Connectivity options include 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio port, and MicroUSB 2.0. The Smartphone comes with lots of sensors like Gyro, Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Distance Sensing, and Compass.
The smartphone is already on sale in China, and there is no information about the availability of this device in the other Country.
Gionee F5 specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+ nano/microSD)
- 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150×74.5×7.7mm;
- Weight: 162g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh battery