Guide To Change Font on Redmi Note 3 MIUI 8 or Any Xiaomi Devices – Here i am back with new tutorial about Change fonts on your xiaomi devices. Redmi Note 3 is successful selling phone in india & most of the indian users use this device with unlocked bootloader & Root their device. On This tutorial, you can change Font of your xiaomi device, but if you are the rooted user then you can do this easily with a simple application. In This guide, we will teach you how to change the fonts on Redmi Note 3 or any Xiaomi phone running on MIUI 8 or MIUI 7. This guide is only for the ROOTED phone users. If you are the non-rooted user then don’t try this method & choose other method.
So let’s check, how to change font on redmi note 3 or other xiaomi devices which run on miui 8 & miui 7. So follow our below steps to change your xiaomi device fonts & this method is only for xiaomi device, so don’t try other users.
How To Change Font on Redmi Note 3 MIUI 8
- First, you need a rooted phone Then Download Font App Apk.
- Install This App on your same device.
- After successful installed this app, Open the App and Go to setting and take the Backup of your phone’s default Fonts.
- Now close this app once & again open this app. Now you can see lots of fonts on your screen.
- Choose the font which you want to use and download on your phone.
- When the font is downloaded on your phone. It will ask you to reboot. Select OK.
- After successful reboot & you will see the new fonts SAtylke on your Redmi Note 3.