Activate PNB Net Banking – Hello Guys, We come back with new tutorial Where You can Activate PNB Net Banking online for Punjab National Bank Account. If You have Punjab National Bank Account and You are looking for How To Activate PNB Net Banking online Then Here We are going to Share the best guide on PNB Net Banking.
Punjab National Bank is One of the largest public sector banks in India. There are around 7000+ branches and more than 10,700 ATMs across the country. You Can Open Your Saving Account With just 1000 Deposit Amount with all benefits including Rupay EMV chip debit card.
With Your Punjab National Bank Saving Account, You can Access free internet banking, Mobile Banking facility. And You can manage your account through the Internet on PC or smartphone App. Here We are going to share how to activate net banking online for Punjab national bank saving account. So Let’s Check out below:
- Vodafone USSD Codes List 2018 [Latest Updated]
- Download SHAREit for PC Windows 10/7/8/8.1, Laptop
- Top 10 Best DVD Burning Software 2018 Paid & Free
- Top 10 Best Teamviewer Alternatives Software 2018
Activate PNB Net Banking online for Punjab National Bank Account
Now Here We Share guide of Activate PNB Net Banking Online For Punjab National Bank Account. After Account is open, You can easily Activate Punjab National Bank Net Banking Without Visit to branch. Using Net Banking Account, You can easily Transfer Money From One Bank Account to Another without any charges.
There are Two Option, IMPS, and NEFT. IMPS mean Immediate Payment Service. According to Wikipedia, Immediate Payment Service is an instant real-time inter-bank electronic funds transfer system in India. IMPS offers an inter-bank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones.
NEFT mean National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is a nation-wide payment system. Under this Scheme, individuals can electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual having an account with any other bank branch in the country participating in the Scheme. NEFT transactions are settled in batches. So Let’s Check out below Steps for Activate PNB Net Banking online.
1) Firstly Visit Your Nearest Any ATM and Activate Your Debit Card. Then Withdraw 100-200 rupees and your card will be activated.
After Successful Activating the Card, You can now register for Net Banking.
2) Now Visit Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online Portal For registration – https://www.netpnb.com/index.html
3) Now Click On Retail Net banking and Then Click On “New User“.
4) In Next Step, You have to Type Your Account Number and Select “Register For Internet Banking” in the registration type and click on verify.
5) Now Type Of Facility and select “View and Transaction“. Then You will receive OTP On Your Registered Mobile Number and Enter OTP and Proceed Further.
6) Now In Next Step, You have to type your Debit card number and enter the ATM PIN, then click continue.
7) Then In the Last Step, You have to set Your Login Password and Transaction Password. After setting both passwords, click on Complete Registration.
8) Done..!! You have Successfully Activate PNB Net Banking online.
Finally, We Share Few Steps for Activate PNB Net Banking online for Punjab National Bank Account. If You have Punjab National Bank Account and You want Punjab National Bank Net banking Account then No Need to Visit Branch For Activate Net banking. Just Activate Your Debit Card and You can Activate PNB Net Banking online. So If You Like this Article Then Share With Your Friends And Family Member On Social Media.