ZUK Edge Announced With Snapdragon 821, 6GB RAM, Android 7.0 Nougat – Lenovo’s ZUK has introduced its latest flagship smartphone “ZUK Edge” at an event in China. The Smartphone comes in Ceramic White and Titanium Black colors and is priced at 2299 yuan (US$ 330 / Rs. 22460 approx.) for the 4GB RAM version, While the 6GB RAM version costs 2499 yuan (US$ 360 / Rs.24,420 approx.). It goes on sale in China and is now available to order from 1st January.
It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 86.4% screen-to-body ratio and 1.63mm narrow frame, is powered by Snapdragon 821 SoC and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with ZUI 2.5 on top. The Smartphone come with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and PDAF + CAF dual focus modes for quick 0.1-second autofocus and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
There is a U-Touch fingerprint sensor that is hidden under the glass panel to unlock the phone in just 0.09 seconds and for secure payments using Alipay, Paypal and more. It also comes with heart rate sensor on the back that can measure blood oxygen levels. It also has 2.5D curved glass back. Check Out Below For ZUK Edge specifications:-
ZUK Edge Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut
- 2.35 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with ZUI 2.5
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, CAF, 1.34μm pixel size, Samsung ISOCELL sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual nano SIMs
- Fingerprint sensor, Heart rate sensor, UV sensor, Altimeter
- Dimensions: 142.9×74.5×7.68 mm; Weight: 160g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD Sound for Hi-Fi audio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0