ZTE Blade V8 Pro Announced With Snapdragon 625, Dual 13MP rear cameras – ZTE Announced Blade V8 At CES, Its latest mid-range Smartphone in blade series. It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor, runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It has 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with dual LED flash offering bokeh effect, PDAF and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Blade V8 Pro Cameras can take photos with a bokeh effect, which blurs the background for an artsy, dramatic look. Additional software to the foreground from the background allows you to switch the point of focus. ZTE Blade V8 Pro has a fingerprint reader, expandable memory and dual-SIM capabilities.
Lixin Cheng, chairman and CEO of ZTE USA said in a press release:
First launched in Asia, the Blade series has expanded to countries throughout Europe and Mexico due to growing consumer demands.
The Smartphone comes with Black Diamond color & it’s available for preorder today in the US Through B&H.com, NewEgg.com and zteusa.com for $230 (Rs.15620 approx).
Also Check (CES) – Asus Zenfone AR Announced With 8GB RAM, Google’s Daydream support
ZTE Blade V8 Pro specs
- 5.5-inch display with 1,920×1,080-pixel resolution
- 6.14×3.03×0.36 inches (156x77x9.1 mm)
- Android M
- 2.0GHz, eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- 8-megapixel front camera, two 13-megapixel rear cameras
- 3,140mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 technology