Xiaomi Redmi 4A announced With 5-inch HD display, Snapdragon 425 & 4G VoLTE Support. Xiaomi has announced its next Budget Smartphone in redmi series. It is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor and runs on MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has coming with 5-inch HD display, 4G VoLTE Supported & has a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. You can check out below for full specification Of Xiaomi Redmi 4A.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm;Weight: 131.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3030mAh (minimum) / 3120mAh (typical)
Xiaomi Redmi 4A has hybrid dual SIM slot and comes with a unibody design with metal matte finish, but it does not have a fingerprint sensor like the Redmi 4. It packs a 3120mAh built-in battery. It has comes in Gold and Rose Gold colors and is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 74 / Rs. 4930 approx.). It will go on sale in China starting from November 11th.