Xiaomi Mi 5c announced With 5.15-inch 1080p display, fingerprint sensor – Xiaomi announced Mi 5c smartphone with the 5.15-inch 1080p display, 7mm slim metal body, fingerprint sensor, 4G VoLTE. It comes with the 5.15-inch 1080p display from JDI with 1.6mm ultra narrow bezels. The Main Highlighted feature of this phone is that it is the first smartphone to be powered by Xiaomi’s own 2.2GHz Octa-Core Surge S1 processor that was introduced today.
It packs a 12-megapixel rear camera with 1.25 μm pixel size and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera & Run On Android 7.0 Nougat. Xiaomi Mi 5c will Starts Receiving Android Nougat Update From March. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. It has a unibody metal design, yet weighs just 135 grams.
It has 4G LTE support with VoLTE, dual nano SIM slots without a microSD slot, but it has 64GB of internal storage. It packs a 2860mAh battery with support for 9V/2A fast charging that promises full day battery life.
The Xiaomi Mi 5c sports a metal unibody, and is priced at CNY 1,499 (roughly Rs. 14,600). It will be made available in China on March 3 in Rose Gold, Gold, and Black color options.
Xiaomi Mi 5c specifications
- 5.15-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD curved glass display, 94.4% of the NTSC color gamut, 550 nits brightness, 1500: 1 contrast ratio
- 2.2GHz Xiaomi Surge S1 64-bit Octa-Core processor with quad-core Mali-T860 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.0) internal storage
- Android with MIUI 8, upgradable to Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 1.25 μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens 27-mm wide angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 27 mm wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dimensions: 144.38 x 69.68 x7.09 mm ; Weight: 135g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 2860mAh (typical) / 2810mAh (minimum) built-in battery with fast charging