Enjoy WhatsApp Revoke Messages Feature Before Release – WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
Today We come back with new Article about WhatsApp Revoke Messages Feature. Here We share a tutorial of How To Get WhatsApp Revoke Messages Feature Before Release. All of us know that this is the amazing new feature but WhatsApp is testing this feature in WhatsApp Beta Version and now WhatsApp Remove this feature from beta version. But Don’t Worry Here we have One trick to get WhatsApp Revoke Messages Feature Before Release.
WhatsApp Revoke Messages Feature
Only Android users can enjoy this WhatsApp Upcoming New feature, This feature is now available for iOS Users. You can get this feature from WA Tweaks but the main problem of this feature was that it was not from the server side. If you want to enjoy the latest version of WhatsApp and which is hidden then that feature is needed to be available from the server side. So Check out below Tutorial to Get WhatsApp Revoke Messages Feature Before Release.
How To Get WhatsApp Revoke Messages Feature
- First Download And Install WA Tweaks on your phone.
- Now Go To Your Phone Settings>>Apps>>WhatsApp
- Force Stop Your WhatsApp
- Now Open WA Tweaks Application
- Then Grant Root Permission
- Now You can see an Option called as Enable Revoke.
- You need to simply enable that option on your phone.
- Now First Download the latest version of WhatsApp 2.17.342.
- Install latest WhatsApp on your phone and enable unknown source From Setting.
- Open WhatsApp App and open Any Android user friend Chat.
- Send him/her a message and then press and hold on that message.
- Now You can see a dustbin icon in the top right corner.
- Click on that icon and there will be Another option called as delete for everyone.
- Done..!! You will see that the message has been deleted from your side as well as your friends side. This way you can easily revoke sent messages on WhatsApp.