Vivo Y55s launched With Snapdragon 425, 3GB RAM, 4G LTE for Rs. 12490 – Vivo has launched Y55s its latest smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ in India. It comes with a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0 on top. The smartphone has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
One of the highlight features of the Vivo Y55s is its Smart Screen-Split feature which will allow users to multi-task as well as use two apps simultaneously.
Kent Cheng, CEO of Vivo India said:
After the success of Vivo V5 Plus, we hereby strengthen our Y series portfolio with the launch of this power packed device, the Y55s. We at Vivo are motivated by our endeavor to consistently set industry benchmarks by offering best in class features at affordable prices. Focused on our commitment in servicing customer satisfaction through quality products, we are hopeful that our latest innovation will be as successful as our previous offerings. We are confident that Vivo will have a great run in the year 2017.
The new Vivo Y55s will be available in Crown Gold and Space Grey colors across the country from Sunday & is priced at Rs. 12,490.
Vivo Y55s specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved-edge display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Funtouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2730mAh battery