Last month Jio 4G officially lunched for selected devices. Jio offers Free services till December end. All are in rush to getting Jio Sim card.
Jio effects well on other telecom operators. Now this time we came with new trick To Generate Jio Barcode In 3G & 2G Devices.
This Trick Credit Goes to Kuldeep Sathwara & Ankur Sathwara.
Here is the trick to generate Jio Barcode in 3G devices. Follow the Steps.
2. Now Install app & open it.
3. Install all Jio apps. Jio apps around 10 apps.
4. After downloading all apps from my jio app. Clear the data of my Jio App.
5. Swith Off Internet Connection.
6. Open Myjio app >>> Click Open Button Beside My Jio. (Note:- Internet Should Off.)
7. You can See ” GET JIO SIM ” Option in Next Page.
8. On Internet Connection & Click on “Get Jio Sim “. Follow the simple steps.
9. Enjoy !!! You have Got the Barcode .
10. Go to Jio store, show this barcode and get Jio Sim.
Here is the trick to generate Jio Barcode in 3G & 2G devices. Follow the Steps.
1. First open jio’s official website. And then check whether your handset is in the compatible phone’s list. If yes, then go for the next step.
2. Now Just Download the latest version of my jio app.
3. Now use Jio hotspot from other device and connect to net.
4. After connecting to Jio Wifi. Open Settings › Apps › MyJio.
5. Click on “Clear Data”. Restart your mobile with your mobile connected to Jio 4g WiFi.
6. Open My Jio app The banner at the top asking You to install all jio apps will change to a new banner having an option to ” Get Jio Sim”.
7. Click on it and simply follow the step. At the end of process you will get Jio Barcode.
8. Go to Jio store, show this barcode and get Jio Sim.