Teamviewer Alternatives – Today We talk about 10 Best Teamviewer Alternatives Software. Teamviewer is the best Remote Desktop Softwares Where You can easily Access someone computer from Your PC using Teamviewer Software. Recently We share Skype Alternatives where People are using Skype for different features like connecting with their friends or family via video chat or VoIP, whereas others use it for video conferencing, etc.
There are several TeamViewer alternatives software available in the market for every platform such as Windows, Mac, Linux, Android. Here we share best Teamviewer Alternatives free and cheap software for 2018. Not only Teamviewer is the Remote Desktop Softwares but there are lots of Teamviewer Alternatives Software for all platform.
The Remote desktop program is the best way to control files on your desktop computer, which is possible, as well as to help your peers. Remote desktop access is a great way to speed up deployment. Remote Desktop applications are used for data centers and are ideal for industrial applications. For developers, remote desktop is a great way. Data centers are standard in industrial applications and are configured using remote desktop programs.
It is important to connect ideal devices with your friends and family, while remote desktop access is very important to ignore the benefits. The most common and widely used in remote desktop software is ‘Team Viewer‘ and we will see some options available in the market. So Now Directly we land on the main topic, Check out below list for Top 10 Best Teamviewer Alternatives Software 2018.
Best Teamviewer Alternatives Software 2018
- Windows Remote Desktop Connection
- Ammyy Admin
- Ultra VNC
- LogMeIn Pro
- Chrome Remote Desktop
1 Windows Remote Desktop Connection
Windows Remote Desktop Connection is the inbuilt feature in Windows PC. The settings can be found in the computer’s system settings. PC controller is not something that is capable of this device. This app does not want to install any additional software to work and is great for users.
- Pricing: Free
- Supported Platforms: Mac OS X & Windows
- Key Features: Windows Remote Desktop Connection is the inbuilt feature.
- Why you should opt – Windows Remote Desktop Connection is straightforward, easy-to-use which makes this tool an excellent fit for dabblers and novices.
This is One of the My personally Favorite Teamviewer Alternative. CloudBerry Remote Assistant is a Windows software for remote control and desktop sharing. The solution is designed to quickly and securely access and control a remote desktop or server computer over the Internet. The software is currently in beta and is available for Microsoft Windows absolutely free of charge.
Join.me is a better online archive and a conferencing tool that connects many people from many places with each other right away, which is supported by Windows and Mac OS X. Join.me offers unlimited sounds, which means that any device can call any device, whether it is net calling (VoIP) or telephone lines. In addition, it offers a click meeting scheduling, recording and telephone number in 40 countries to facilitate conferencing.
- Pricing: Free for Basic VoIP, $15/mo for Pro plan and $19/mo for Enterprise programs with premium meetings and innovative management.
- Supported Platforms: Mac OS X & Windows
- Key Features: Apps for mobile devices, One-click meeting scheduling, Recording, presenter swap and allows up to 250 participants at a time.
- Why you should opt – If you are running a business or even for individual purposes you need to collaborate remotely with people, Join.Me is a great remote management tool that you can use. A fast, easy and better way to connect and collaborate with people remotely is what Join.me is all about.
VNC Connect is the latest version (6+) of our cross-platform remote access software for personal and commercial use. It utilizes VNC technology to connect you to a remote computer anywhere in the world, watch its screen in real-time, and take control.
VNC Connect is designed to replace multiple products or modules from other providers with one solution that’s easy to integrate, license, manage and secure. This means it’s simpler to roll out to your entire organization, extending the benefits of remote access beyond the IT team.
- Price: Free for Personal use, paid for Private commercial and Enterprise use.
- Supported Platforms: Mac OS X, Linux, UNIX, Windows, Ubuntu, Raspberry Pi.
- Key Features: Cross-platform remote management, VNC authentication, Encryption, File Transfer, Chats, etc.
- Why you should opt – Although it is a bit difficult to configure the network starting with your remote connection, RealVNC offers encryption, collaboration tools and chat features to ensure reliability and features to ensure that the person at the other end of your remote connection Would love to.
Splashtop provides free and paid remote desktop solutions for individuals and businesses.You can use free tools if you are using it on the personal computer for personal purposes. Setting up the tool on your Windows or Mac and accessing remotely over your Android or iOS based mobile phone is what Splashtop achieves pretty spectacularly. There is a minimum latency on audio and video streaming, so you can enjoy your media remotely.
- Price: It’s free for first 6 weeks, then $1.99/month (Personal use) and $60/year per person for businesses.
- Key Features: Stream audio and video, manage and move files, Free for personal use up to five computers.
- Why you should opt – Splashtop will make a desktop companion if you are using the desktop solution for websites remotely and for small functions.The experience presented by Splashtop in Remote Access is astonishing and using its secure service, the price makes this the best choice for TeamWeek Alternatives.
6 Ammyy Adminn
AMMYY Adminn is a free remote desktop solution for both individuals and businesses in a way. The device comes in the form of a small application, under 1 MB, in contrast to heavy remote desktop software. Apart from being connected remotely to other systems, you can also take actions such as file transfers and live chat. AMMYY Admin is one of the most favorite free remote desktop clients, makes secure connections and easy management software
- Price: Free for non-commercial applications; Paid options are also there for Starters, Premium and Corporate. For accurate pricing please check their website by clicking on the link given below.
- Key Features: effortless to set up, better system administrations, Remote office and presentations, Built-in text and voice chat, etc.
- Why you should opt – AMMYY Adminn leaves behind a footprint in regards to software requirements. The application is very low and pretty nifty data intensive one that gets the remote desktop. Simple is among the reasons that many users opt for this tool.
7 Ultra VNC
Ultra VNC is a powerful, easy to use and free – remote pc access software – that can display the screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
VNC, the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) allows a desktop to be viewed and controlled remotely over the Internet. A VNC server must be run on the computer sharing the desktop, a VNC client must be run on the computer that will access the shared desktop.
- Price: Free
- Key Features: Total remote accessibility of background, File transfers, etc.
- Why you should opt – Ultrasonic Desktop Software Provides a Solution That Is Remote Use Instant File To Share Or Use This Tool To Help Someone.
8 LogMeIn Pro
LogMeIn provides the best remote desktop solution for companies and individuals. It does not prevent it from being listed among teamwire options, although the free version of LogMeIn was recently closed. With the main features of the printer, LogMeIn function as one of the premium options to Team Checker.
- Price: Variable paid options are available Individuals and smaller businesses.
- Why you should opt – LogMai Pro provides a possibility for access to the remote desktop and it is among the best types. LogMe provides these features which are not present in many types of desktop applications, though the team is less priced than the viewer program.
9 Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome Remote Desktop tool is secured and is available as an extension for Google Chrome browser, accessible on any system. Setting up is easy and the costs nothing for getting your desktop, as well as providing an easy-to-use installation connected. Access its contents and any background directly from their browser.
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome
- Price: Free
- Why you should opt – This will get you if you’re searching for leaving your web browser without the need for a desktop option. Setting up is easy and the costs nothing for getting your desktop, as well as providing an easy-to-use installation linked.
Mikogo is a premium tool for individuals and companies with commercial purposes though priced for business users. The application is browser based and doesn’t require plugin or software installations. Mikogo supplies its applications as downloads for iOS, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows, and Android. The program is cross-platform which enables a presenter to host the meeting and meeting attendees can join from tablets or smartphones, in addition to from a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer. The software interface is multilingual and may be changed between among 35 languages. Additionally, it has features swap presenter, like share documents, remotely control apps that are free a desktop, video conferencing, multi-user whiteboard, file transfer, chat and more. Tons of features are what Mikogo comes packaged along with. The tool is terrific for conferences/meetings, support, and remote desktop functions.
- Supported browsers: Browser-based and also available for Mobile devices such as Android and iOS.
- Price: Variable paid options are available.
- Why you should opt – This featured tool includes VoIP chat protocol in addition. Opening your browser up and getting started with it’s made easier without the need for installing a plugin or any program.
Webex is a widely used and reliable tool for organizing online meetings, equipment is available on a freemium basis. The free version is good for small teams up to 3 members and the host permits access to 8 members in the payment plan meeting starting at 24 US dollars per month. Let’s explore the features of this device:
- HD 720P video and high quality audio
- Easy screen sharing, apps and file sharing and switching between files
- Highlight important parts of documents shared in the meeting, online whiteboard so that you can note down important points discussed in the meeting
- Call me feature, just enter your phone number and you will get a call at the time of meeting. So, you don’t have to worry about the time of the meeting.
- And many more features
- Pricing: Free with limitations and paid versions are also available with premium features.
- Key Features: Recording meetings, Free mobile programs, Scheduling in Outlook, Video conferencing, Markup tools, Password protected messages, etc.
- Why you should opt – Cisco’s WebEx is an excellent fit for your requirements if you’re searching for a premium business solution or only for a desktop with an additional bit of interaction to it.
Finally, Here we share a list of Teamviewer Alternatives – 10 Best Remote Desktop Software 2018. Now You can easily choose Best Teamviewer Alternatives. If You have any doubt related this article then freely commnent us below in comment section..!! 🙂