Sony Xperia XZ Premium announced with 5.5-inch 4K display, Snapdragon 835 – Sony Announced World’s First Snapdragon 835 SoC Smartphone and 5.5-inch 4K display. It has the same 19-megapixel Motion Eye camera with 1/ 2.3″ Exmor RS memory stacked sensor, 960 fps super slow motion videos, Predictive Capture, Anti-distortion shutter, Triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilisation for shake-free videos as the Xperia XZs.
It comes with a 13-megapixel front-facing camera and also has a dedicated camera shutter button, similar to the predecessor.
It has IP65/68 ratings for dust and water resistance. It comes in single and Dual SIM variants. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and back. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
Also Read – Nokia 5 Android Smartphone Specification & Price
The Sony Xperia XZ Premium comes in Luminous Chrome and Deepsea Black colors and will be available from late Spring 2017. Here no pricing details available.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium specifications
- 5.5-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K HDR TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality, sRGB 138% and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilizatio, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156 x 77 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 195 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3230mAh Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0