Sony Xperia XA1 Plus announced with 5.5-inch 1080p display, 23MP camera – Sony Announced Xperia XA1 Plus at the IFA 2017, that was introduced earlier this year. It comes with a larger 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. It has a 23-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Hybrid Auto-Focus, and 8-megapixel auto focus front-facing camera.
It packs a 3430mAh battery with support for fast charging and comes with both single and dual SIM variants. The Smartphone comes in Gold, Black and Blue colors and will roll out from Autumn 2017.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Image Enhance Technology
- 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core 64-bit 16nm processor with ARM Mali T880 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 23MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Hybrid AF, SteadyShot
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1/4″ Exmor R sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 23mm wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 155 x 75 x 8.7 mm; Weight: 190g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3430mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive fast charging