Moto C launched in India with 5-inch display, Android 7.0 for Rs. 5999 – Motorola has launched its latest budget smartphone Moto C in India. it comes with a 5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. it sports a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual micro SIM slots and packs a 2350mAh removable battery.
The Device comes in Pearl White and Starry Black colors and is priced at Rs. 5,999 in India.It is available across 100+ cities in the country.
Commenting on the launch, Sudhin Mathur, Managing Director, Motorola Mobility India and Country Head, Lenovo Mobile Biz Group, said
“According to the reports fewer people are expected to upgrade to smartphones because of concerns over price, need and ability to use. We see this as a huge opportunity for a brand like us to initiate the smartphone journey for feature phone users. At Motorola, we focus on mobility through device innovation, user-centric design and smart connectivity to offer the best possible smartphone experience to the consumers”.
Moto C specifications –
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual micro SIMs
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, 1.4 microns, 74° lens, 720p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash, 1.0 microns, 63° lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 73.6 mm x 9 mm; Weight: 154 g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2350mAh (typical) / 2350 mAh (minimum) removable battery