Lenovo K6 Power Launched In India With 3GB RAM, 4000mAh battery @ Rs. 9999. Lenovo Has launched its next Smartphone K6 Power In India With 5-inch 1080p display, 3GB RAM, 4000mAh battery That Promise up to 96.5 hours of music playback, 12.6 hours of web surfing, up to 13.6 hours of video playback, 27 days standby. The Device is Powered By an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 processor, has a fingerprint sensor. It runs On Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) & also has USB OTG reverse charging to charge other devices.
The Lenovo K6 Power Will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from December 6th at 12PM Via open sales & The Device comes With Dark gray, Gold and Silver colors.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, FM radio
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery