Kodak Ektra Announced With 3GB RAM, 21MP camera & Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Kodak has announced second Android phone after its IM5 that was announced back in January 2015. It has coming with 21-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6-axis optical image stabilization (OIS), Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), non-reflective lens coating, dual-tone LED flash and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. The Kodak Ektra will be go on sale in Europe for £449 / €499 (Rs. 36,600 approx.) this December. Check out Below Full Specification Of Kodak Ektra Android Smartphone.
Kodak Ektra specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.3GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 21MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6-axis OIS, Sony IMX230 sensor, 26.5mm lens
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging
Jeff Clarke, Kodak Chief Executive, said:
Kodak has a rich history in imaging technology and the launch of the KODAK Smartphone today demonstrates our ongoing commitment to bringing the latest advances in photography to consumers.The original KODAK EKTRA Camera was launched in 1941 and in its latest reincarnation, opens up a world of creative opportunities to all who care about photography.