Hello Friends, Today We have Receive so many mail & comments From Our Subscribes, So here we have write post On This particular Topic to solve this problem. Our Subscribers have facing this type of issue :- “I have received a SMS regarding tele verification, but when i dial 1977 from my jio sim number call get disconnected, How to solve it ?” So Here we have solve this problem & you can do successful Jio Sim Tele Verification. Check out below steps & fix this error.
How To Fix Jio Sim Tele Verification Problem
- First Download JioJoin Or Jio4GVoice app From Here.
- Then Turn off your phone & Insert Jio Sim on slot 1.
- Now Restart Your Mobile phone & you will see network signal.
- Choose preferred network type as “4G LTE” & Select access point name as “Jionet”
- Now enable your 4G data connection & you will see “Sign in to Network Option”
- Then Open your JioJoin app & you will see a popup message like “Do you want to use JioJoin as text messaging app”
- Now click on yes & dial 1977 Via JioJoin dialer
- Then your call will be connecting for jio sim verification.
- may be asked to enter last 4 digit of voter id.
- Enter last 4 digits correctly & wait for 10 minutes.
- Shortly you will receive SMS & Your jio sim is activate.
- Enjoy 🙂