How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 Based Android Nougat On Redmi Note 3 – Popular Android Custom ROM CyanogenMod is Now no more & CyanogenMod is coming with another name LineageOS. Here we have come with a tutorial of installation guide of Android Nougat On Redmi note 3. There is no word from Xiaomi to release Nougat update for Redmi Note 3. Try Lineage OS 14.1 until official ROM is not available. So check out below steps & install Android Nougat on Redmi Note 3.
- TWRP installed Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650 SoC. Do not try this on another device.
- Bootloader unlocked device.
- Enabled USB debugging. To do this Go to Settings->Developer options
- At least 70% charged phone.
How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 Based Android Nougat On Redmi Note 3
- First Download Both files from above links & transfer both files into device SD card storage.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sdcard and select the zip file package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Reboot into the system.
If you facing any problem relative this tutorial then comment us below on comment section..!! 🙂