This Unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat Rom is coming with lots of Bugs & some missing features, So if you are OK With this type of Bugs then you can install This Unofficial Android Nougat ROM On your Nexus 5.
- Audio (works for calls & basics. Haven’t checked music)
- Other stuff which not mentioned under not working
- Stuff that i may not be aware of
Download File Section –
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat For Nexus 5 – Click Here
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Nexus 5
- First Install Custom Recovery On Your device for flash this ROM Or If you had already then skip this steps.
- Then download Android 7.0 Unofficial from below Link.
- Then Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now you will successful enter into recovery mode.
- (TWRP) Now create a Nandroid backup of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong. (Recommended)
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Then Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file where you locate & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, then Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
- Finally Done..!!!
- Wait for few minutes to complete all process & enjoy Latest Android 7.0 Nougat On Your Nexus.