How To Transfer Your Money Using USSD Payment Method (Without Internet). After Completing Ban Of 500 and 1,000 rupee notes, The Government Of India is now Giving advice On using more of digital devices, mainly features Of Smartphone for more transaction activities. India might be successively moving towards a cashless economy & India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s digital dream can become a reality.
- 1 Youtube Video tutorial
- 2 Process To Use USSD Banking
- 3 Now Check Out Below Process To Use USSD Banking.
- 4 You Can also Check Out Below Images For Complete this Method..!!
- 5 How To Transferring Money Using USSD Short Codes :-
- 6 Must Know About USSD Banking Limitation :-
- 7 Daily Transaction Limit and Charges Of USSD Banking :-
- 8 USSD Support Regional Language :-
Youtube Video tutorial
Due to the shortage of new currency notes, a lots of smartphone users have already using digital wallets for paying to service providers, shopkeepers & more. Customers are also use UPI Based apps in their smartphone for easily pay to service, send & receive funds. But Here One problem for Rural areas, where they do not have features smartphone nor have internet connection. So they can use USSD-based mobile banking Service for transaction.
So Here are some tips and guidelines that you have to carry out various banking activities can help you to use the service are followed :-
Process To Use USSD Banking
About USSD Banking – First Thing Your mobile number is registered with mobile banking.If your mobile number isn’t registered with Mobile banking then Visit to your bank & fill up a form for register & join with your bank account.
After complete registration, you will have to generate MMID ( Mobile Money Identifier ) Number Which Usually is issued by the bank. Also you can get MMID by sending an SMS, or by logging into your bank’s internet banking portal you can also retrieve the MMID.
Now Here users also Need the MPIN (a four-digit code to authorize transitions). After receiving default MPIN, you can change it to any four digits of your choice.
Now Check Out Below Process To Use USSD Banking.
- First Open your Dialer app on your Phone. Now Dial *99# Number. Now You can see Welcome Screen, After which you will have to enter first 3 letters, or IFSC code or 2-digit bank code followed by send. E.g – State Bank of India (SBI), the three letters will be SBI, for ICICI Bank ICI, and so on. In case of IFSC code, State Bank of India has SBIN, ICICI Bank has ICIC, HDFC Bank has HDFC etc. Now Type SBI or SBIN and tap send. (if you have your mobile banking registered with SBI bank) After verifying your phone number and bank details, a sub-menu will pop up. When This Screen Appears, you will have options to check your account balance, check mini statement, or send money using MMID or IFSC.
- You can Also Check your Account balance, enter ‘1‘ in numerical and tap send, Same As mini statement, enter ‘2‘ and tap send.
You Can also Check Out Below Images For Complete this Method..!![Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”4″ gal_title=”USSD Payment Method”]
How To Transferring Money Using USSD Short Codes :-
- For Transfer your money using USSD Short codes, First Dial *99#, Type bank name & then a new screen open, enter ‘3‘ and tap send. Now, enter the beneficiary’s mobile number and the beneficiary MMID, which You must get from the person.
- Now, you need to Enter Amount remarks which should be separated by space. now in last steps, you will have to enter your MPIN to authorize the transaction and last 4 digits of your account number, and tap on send.
- After successful transaction, the money will be instantly credited to other account. (recipient’s account).
Must Know About USSD Banking Limitation :-
- Be Careful & Be fast because once you will receive USSD popup notification on your screen then you have to respond within 10 seconds, or the process will get cancelled. If you can not given right option or fail to input the required option then you may have to start all over from the beginning stage. It can sometimes complicate the task.
Daily Transaction Limit and Charges Of USSD Banking :-
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has said that USSD payment method can be used for sending money as low as Re 1, and as much as Rs 5,000 per transaction.
- However, those at Rs 0.50 per transaction, which will be added to their mobile bill will be charged. Service 24 hours a day and 7 days a week works.
- However, the lack of cash crunch conditions, the carrier off transaction fee is waived until December 31.
USSD Support Regional Language :-
- USSD mobile banking service is easy to see, especially in non-English speaking ones facility for rural users, the service is available in 11 regional languages. You can see below for USSD Support Regional Language & their Short Codes :-
- Hindi (*99*22#), Marathi (*99*28#), Bengali (*99*29#), Punjabi (*99*30#), Kannada (*99*26#), Gujarati (*99*27#), Tamil (*99*23#), Telugu (*99*24#), Malayalam (*99*25#), Oriya (*99*32#) and Assamese (*99*31#).
Enjoy This Method Without Internet Access..!! Should you have any question or doubts or experience to share, comment below.