Install Android Nougat On Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm – Recently Xiaomi India has launched its first android nougat update smartphone Redmi Note 4. Redmi Note 4 Nougat update based on MIUI 8 7.1.19 Global Beta ROM and rolling out via OTA. Here we have to come with android nougat firmware for redmi note 4 to upgrade Redmi Note 4 to Android Nougat Manually. This file can be flashed via Mi Flashtool on Snapdragon variant. The full Nougat Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 4 will be available soon, but the Nougat OTA and Nougat Fastboot file Redmi Note 4 is available which can be flashed via Mi Flash Tool. So check out below link for update Android Nougat.
- This is working on Redmi Note 4 SD Qualcomm Variant only, don’t flash it on Mediatek variant.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 8 7.1.19 Global Beta ROM for Redmi Note 4
- Download Nougat OTA Zip for Redmi Note 4 MIUI 8 v7.1.19 – Coming Soon
- Full Nougat Fastboot file for Redmi Note 4
Steps To Follow
- Firstly Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Now Download MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM for your device from above link.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- Connect your device to PC using micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 7.1.19 Global ROM for Redmi Note 4.
- Wait for some time to complete the process & Your device will boot on the latest version.
- That’s It…!! Enjoy Latest Android 🙂