HMD Global Announced Nokia 150, Nokia 150 Dual SIM Feature Phones – King Of Phone “Nokia” comes back in Smartphone market with two new phone Nokia 150, Nokia 150 Dual SIM Feature Phones Official announced by HMD Global. The Finnish startup the next 10 years the owner of the license for the Nokia brand – new feature phone headed to the first HMD networking devices.
Both Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM come with built-in FM radio and MP3 player. Nokia 150 feature phone basically in the middle of the build quality and cheap price follows the tradition. Usually seen on Nokia phones from the past – the Nokia 150 and 150 dual SIM polycarbonate shells and scratch-resistant paint coating facility.
Also Read – Nokia’s 5 Most Memorable Phones In History
Nokia 150 and 150 Dual SIM feature come with 2.4-inch QVGA display and run Nokia Series 30+ operating system. The feature phone houses a 1020mAh BL-5C battery rated to last up to 31 days on standby. The device also features a VGA camera with LED flash and supports microSD card slot.
Both Devices comes in black and white and are priced at $26 (approximately Rs 1,760) and is expected to be available in India in the first quarter of 2017. Nokia 150, Nokia 150 will become available globally in select markets – rolling out first in APAC, IMEA and Europe in Q1 2017. You Can check out below for Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM specifications :-
Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM specifications
- 2.4-inch (240x320p) QVGA display
- Nokia Series 30+ OS
- Memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- VGA camera with LED flash
- FM Radio, MP3 player
- Dimensions: 118.0×50.2×13.5mm;
- Weight: 81.0 grams
- Dual band 900/1800MHz (Single SIM and Dual SIM); Dual band 850/1900MHz (Single SIM only)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector
- BL-5C, 1020mAh battery
- Standby time: up to 31 days for Single SIM, Talk time & Standby time and up to 25 days for Dual SIM