Download And Install MIUI 8 ROM For Android Devices – Nowadays MIUI is the best UI For any android device. The UI is elegant, full of features and easy to use. Below is a list of devices that have received the MIUI v8. The source which contains the download links for the device is provided. Here below we provide unofficial MIUI ROMs ported to different devices. So download MIUI ROM For your device using below tutorial.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 – Click Here
Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, N7105 – Click Here
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge – Click Here
Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300, I9305 – Click Here
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Click Here
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – Click Here
Samsung Galaxy S5 – Click Here
Samsung Galaxy J5 – Click Here
Coolpad Dazen 1 – Click Here
Honor 4/4x – Click Here
Gionee M2 Ported – Click Here
Moto G (All Variants) – Click Here
Disclaimer – Techhindi.Org is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Note – First boot may take a while. Please keep patience. It is to be noted that the above procedure is a general method. It may not work on some devices.
- Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery (latest is recommended) installed on the device.
- Device should be charged till 70%.
How To Install MIUI 8 ROM For Android Devices
- First Download the MIUI 8 ROM for your device from the above download section.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sdcard and select the zip file package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Reboot into the system.
If you facing any problem relative this tutorial then comment us below on comment section..!!