opengapps.org is the mo3st popular and one of the best Gapps provider.So I’ll definately recommend you to download GApps for Android 7.0 Nougat / CM14 from there.Recently opengaaps is the only GApps provider as Android nougat 7.0 is fresh nowadays, It comes with a different packages stock, mini, micro, pico, or nano gapps for Android Nougat 7.0, CM14 etc. you should check the difference and download any gapps.It will be better to download Nano gapps or Pico gapps beccause both of these are light weight and includes only play store and play services. After Installing, you can download any other Google apps from Play store. Download Open gapps from the link below.
How to Download & Install GApps:
- Firstly,Download the GApps Zip file from the Above link and place it on your device.
- Now boot your device into Recovery Mode.
- If you are Using TWRP then just click on Install and find the zip file from storage wherever you have placed the file and for CWM click on install Zip from sdcard and find the package.
- Now simply Install or Flash that file.
- Clear cache and Dalvik cache after successful Flash of GApps file.
- Reboot Now.
- And You are DONE!!
So this the simple easy way to get the GApps installed in your Android Nougat 7.0/CM14 .Comment below if you are facing any problem.