Coolpad Mega 3Rs.6999
Coolpad Mega 3 Review – Coolpad mobile manufacturing company has launched its next budget smartphone “Coolpad Mega 3” after coolpad mega 2.5D . Coolpad now its successor, Mega 3, which also has come up with the price of Rs6,999. Although sold at the same price, in many ways a better successor device. It is only available on Amazon.in.
- Coolpad mega has coming with plastic exterior, Removable plastic cover on the back and good quality material to ensure that does not feel flimsy. At the finish it feels coarse and a glass or glossy back is better grips with the phone in hand. Although flat-back design that looks like a slab, it is not sharp corners. Volume key (on the left) and power button (on the right) is made of metal and lined out in white exterior. Phone tips the scales at a hefty 170g, but really do not think when you are holding it.
- Coolpad Mega has a 5.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1,280x720p at this price point which is common in large screen phones. If you have used a large-screen phone with better resolution screen, you will find it dull. Odd angles and very good visibility under bright sunlight is clarity.
- The device is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor which combines well with the 2GB RAM on the phone to deliver a smooth performance until stressed. However, with 6 to 8 apps open, odd intervals clearly visible between apps and gaming was like the heavy work while switching over. In terms of storage, a user gets 16GB of internal storage and the option to add another 32GB through a microSD card. The battery backup of the phone is enough for daily use. The 3,050mAh battery which is a large-screen smartphone at this price point is a raw deal for minor use, but most can muster up a full day. One of its unique features is that it is ready for 4G three SIM cards at once can accommodate.
- The Mega 3 runs Google’s Android 6.0 with its custom UI, called the Cool UI. It looks similar to the UI on Xiaomi and Gionee smartphones. There is no app drawer in Cool UI, Meaning that all application icons will appear on the home screen. However, you can create separate folders for apps you use most often. UI can change the look and feel by applying new themes and wallpapers allows. To make those settings in the quick settings panel to add or remove options that they need immediately available to them allows. You can also simply tap on a button or by shaking the phone can change the wallpaper.
- Coolpad mega 3 has 8-megapixel camera on the back and front with LED flash. Daytime shots look wide enough for social media posts, but if you zoom in, the noise becomes apparent. Moreover, it has got the colors right, but when he struggled to fine background came to light. Low-light shots, the colors look good, but the overall picture looks dull and washed out. The camera also has an 8-megapixel selfie case conditions indoors but still delivers good-looking selfies.
The Last Word
- Coolpad Mega 3 is ideal for casual users looking for a big-screen with triple sim smartphone without spending much. Despite its limitations, it looks impressive as there are no solid alternatives to it at its price. If you are willing to spend a little more, you should go for Xiaomi Redmi series, which offers better display, superior camera, with a better battery backup and can handle heavy tasks a lot better.