Coolpad Cool1 Launched In India With Snapdragon 652, 4GB RAM For Rs. 13999 – Coolpad has launched Cool1 in India in collaboration with LeEco and Coolpad. It has come with 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has dual 13-megapixel rear cameras with f/2.0 aperture, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), dual-tone LED flash offering depth sensing and with bokeh. It also has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone comes with Gold and Silver colors & will be made available in two variants – 3GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage and 4GB RAM/ 32GB inbuilt storage – and both have been priced at Rs. 13,999. While the 4 GB RAM model is only available online from January 5th, will be exclusively through Amazon India, 3GB RAM model will be available offline.
The Smartphone comes with unibody metal design & has a fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in just 0.15 seconds. The Smartphone support Dual SIM & VoLTE but doesn’t have a microSD card slot. Other highlights of the smartphone with its large 4000mAh (4060mAh typical) battery.
Coolpad Cool1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 152 × 74.8 × 8.2mm; Weight: 167g
- Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 4000mAh (minimum) / 4,060mAh (typical) battery with fast charging