Cool Changer S1 Announced With Snapdragon 821, 6GB RAM, 4070mAh battery – Both Smartphone Manufacturing Company, LeEco and Coolpad jointly announced Cool 1 last month. now these companies have joined hands once again to Announced their flagship Cool smartphone called Cool Changer S1. it has come with Snapdragon 821, 6GB RAM, 4070mAh battery, is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 SoC and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI on top.
The smartphone come with rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase detection autofocus (PDAF) for quick 0.1-second focus and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The unibody metal design and comes with dual-SIM support. Cool Changer S1 has come with the fingerprint sensor on the back & a 4070mAh battery pack with fast charge 24W.
The Coolpad Cool Changer S1 comes in Silver, Gold and Black color variants. The 4GB RAM (+64GB storage) variant is priced at 2,499 Yuan ($359), while the 6GB RAM (+64GB storage) model costs 2,699 Yuan ($388). Now, the third variant of this phone is also available, and it comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, that model of the device costs 3,199 Yuan ($460)
Cool Changer S1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage (eMMC5.1)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C CDLA audio, Harman Kardon amplifier
- Dimensions: 151.4×74.7×7.5mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- 4,070mAh battery with fast charging