BlackBerry KEYone announced With 4.5-inch 3:2 display, QWERTY keyboard at MWC 2017
Blackberry just come back with its latest smartphone ‘KEYone’ at MWC 2017. It is the last phone that is designed by BlackBerry and is made by TCL Communication Technology (TCT). The Smartphone has a 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) display with 3:2 aspect ratio and has a 4-row QWERTY physical backlit keyboard with keys that respond to touch gestures, support for flick typing, up to 52 customizable shortcuts and the fingerprint sensor is built into the spacebar.
The BlackBerry KEYone runs Android 7.1 Nougat software with the company’s numerous productivity and security optimisations such as the BlackBerry Hub and DETK security monitoring app. It is powered a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core SoC clocked at 2GHz, coupled with 3GB of RAM and an Adreno 506 GPU. It runs On a 3505mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that charge up to 50% in just 36 minutes.
Also Read – Expected Things that Will Happen At MWC 2017
You can buy BlackBerry KEYone with Black color and is priced at US$ 549 | Rs. 36,590 approx | 599 Euros | 499 GBP depending on the market. The Smartphone become available beginning April 2017.
BlackBerry KEYone specifications
- 4.5-inch (1620 x 1080 pixels) 3:2 display with 433 PPI, scratch-resistant glass protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with 650MHz Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 4-row Physical QWERTY backlit keyboard with capacitive touch
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX378 sensor, 1.55μm pixel size, 1/2.3″ sensor size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.12µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 149.3 x 72.5 x 9.4mm; Weight: 180g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3505mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0