Asus Zenfone AR Announced With 8GB RAM, Google’s Daydream support – Asus has finally announced 8GB RAM Zenfone AR At CES 2017. This is the World first smartphone to come with 8GB RAM & that is compatible with both Tango AR platform and Google’s Daydream VR platform. After Lenovo Phab 2 Pro. Asus Zenfone AR is the Second ever Tango-enabled smartphone.
The Smartphone comes with a 5.7-inch 1440 x 2560 super AMOLED display and is powered by recently announced Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 821 processor. It Runs Android 7.0 Nougat and has 8GB of RAM. The Smartphone comes with a 23-megapixel main camera with a motion-tracking camera and a depth-sensing camera that supports Tango’s AR capabilities. It also comes with a new “immersive” five-magnet speaker that supports High-Res Audio and DTS virtual surround sound.
The Smartphone comes In Charcoal Black color with leather finish and will roll out starting from Q2 2017. No word yet on pricing.
Asus Zenfone AR (ZS571KL) Specifications
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4 RAM,32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED display, NTSC over 100%, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan lens, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-viewing angle
- Fingerprint sensor
- Built-in Mono 5 magnet speaker, ASUS SonicMaster 3.0, DTS Headphone: X for virtual 7.1 surround sound Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24-bit standard, NXP Smart AMP technology
- Dimensions: 158.67 x 77.7 x 4.6 ~ 8.95 mm;
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac5 GHz 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0